Terms & conditions
Kindly read the following terms and conditions carefully. Please note that the services provided by the website are subject to the below mentioned Terms & Conditions. By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
Introduction to MONKSTORY
MONKSTORY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED having its registered office at no 5 Damodaran Street, 1st floor, kellys, Chennai 600010 India. Contact us at email@example.com or phone 04446310766
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, Trojan, etc.
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;
- Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters;
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- We hereby hold no liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this website.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The content available on this website is under worldwide copyright protection laws and hence is the sole property of MONKSTORY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. Modification, misuse, translation or creation of derivative work on the basis of website content is highly prohibited.
Registration & Security
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You will notify Monkstory.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Monkstory.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
Terms of Sale
Once you place an order with MONKSTORY, you thus agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- All the orders placed with us are subject to availability of the desired product.
- Once an order is placed, an acknowledgement e-mail stating the confirmation of your order will be received by you. Please note that this acknowledgement does not mean the acceptance of your order. Your order is only accepted once the payment is received from your credit/debit card/account.
- A standard authorization check is carried out on your payment card once your order is received by us. This is done solely to make sure that you have sufficient funds and thus your transaction can be carried out without any hindrance.
- The product will be delivered to you within 3-5 working days
- We make our best efforts to ensure that the product descriptions and set prices are accurate. However, error may occur. If it is discovered by us that the mentioned price at which you placed the order is incorrect, you will be informed by us at the earliest. You will be given the following two options –
- You can reconfirm your order at the corrected new price;
- If you do not wish to make the purchase any longer, you can cancel your order;
- In case we are unable to contact you regarding any changes, your order will be considered as cancelled, and the debited amount will be refunded back to your respective account within 8-10 days.
- We offer you promotional discount codes that are applicable on the purchases made on this website. These discount codes can be applicable on all or certain specified products. Please note that use of only one discount code is permissible per order. You cannot use a discount code if an order is already placed.
Linking to this website
You may provide links to our website homepage. However, it should not suggest our association with you in any form or the other. Also, doing so must not bring any legal or reputation damage to our website.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Chennai.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Monkstory.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale India. Monkstory.com makes no representation of the materials that are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own will and Monkstory.com is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Guarantee of Products/Services
Monkstory.com hereby disclaims any guarantee of the accuracy in terms of finish and appearance of the final product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website may not meet your expectations.
Imitation of Liability
Monkstory.com will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if Monkstory.com has been informed in advance.